1st Shift Stand-up Forklift Operator
Location: Grand Prairie
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Forklift Driver 1st Shift $17.50/hour DOE Hours: 1st Shift
Monday-Friday 6:00 am-4:00 pm; flexibility for Saturday work -If
you have not applied online, please apply before coming for a face
to face interview at: www.inmar.com/careers -/ Schedule may change
depending on the department you may be assigned INTERVIEWS -ARE
CONDUCTED from 9:00 am-3:00 pm (1st Shift) Monday - Thursday INMAR
3845 Grand Lakes Parkway Grand Prairie, TX 75050 Major
- Deliver product in a timely and safe manner.
- Locate or relocate product as directed.
- Unload and load trucks as required.
- Build or re-stack pallet loads as required.
- Utilize warehouse management system
- Inspect forklift daily and complete daily log.
- Manage forklift battery watering system.
- Back up forklift drivers in other departments as required.
- Communicate with leads, supervisors, managers, and
- Act professionally at all times
- Follow all safety rules
- Follow all center rules
- Overtime as scheduled
- Flexible and open to changing assignments
- Meets attendance standards Minimum Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Ability to operate or learn to operate the following
- Double reach forklift
- Single reach forklift
- Order picker
- Ability to work with heights.
- Able to lift 50 lbs.
- Able to stand for 9 hours per day.
- Ability to use a scan gun or gladiator.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Ability to read English.
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish Preferred
- Understand and commit to meeting all deadlines and requirements
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the major
job responsibilities (essential functions) of this job. -
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the major job responsibilities. While
performing the duties of this job, the associate is: -
- Regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel
objects, tools or controls, and reach with hands or arms.
- Frequently required to talk or hear and read instructions on a
computer monitor and/or printed on paper.
- Regularly required to stand, kneel or stoop, and lift and/or
move up to 50 pounds.
- Regularly required to view items at an extremely close range
and must be able to adjust and readjust focus. Occasionally: Job
requires this activity up to 33% of the time Frequently: Job
requires this activity between 33% - 66% of the time Regularly: Job
requires this activity more than 66% of the time Safety: Support a
safe work environment by following safety rules and regulations and
reporting all safety hazards. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - An Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer E.O.E/M/F/H/V
Keywords: Inmar, Grand Prairie , 1st Shift Stand-up Forklift Operator, Professions , Grand Prairie, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...