Retail Sales Associate
Company: 2020 Companies
Location: Grand Prairie
Posted on: March 13, 2023
Walmart 896 - Grand Prairie, TX 75052
Full-Time Retail Sales - Immediate Hire - Paid Training
On behalf of our client, Reliant, by NRG, we are looking for Retail Sales Associates with enthusiastic personalities to join our team of Energy Pros.
Bring your potential, and we will maximize it._
_Promote services that everyone needs._
As an Energy Pro, You Will:
* Work within your local retailer -
* Engage with consumers about Reliant electricity plans
* Help customers in your community by lowering their energy costs
* Learn how to uncover consumer desires and overcome objections
* Foster professional relationships with customers and fellow employees
* Welcome customers and politely offer solutions
* Collaborate with your team to accomplish goals and celebrate success
* No door-to-door, cold calling, or telemarketing
What's in it For You?
* Average sales reps expected to earn between $800 - $1,000 weekly
* Career growth and advancement opportunities
* Enhanced work life balance with early release incentives
* Paid training course
* Base + uncapped commission
* Next day pay on-demand with DailyPay
* Base pay raise opportunity every 6 months
* Premier retail locations
* Health benefits, paid time off, and 401k w/ company match
About 2020 Companies
2020 Companies is an outsourced Sales & Marketing company representing Reliant. We hire Sales Representatives and other types of brand advocates to fortune 200 companies. Let us help you find a fun job in retail sales or events! 2020 Companies recruits, hires, trains, and cultivates Sales Representatives, Brand Ambassadors, Merchandisers, and casted-talent, to tailor a full-package solution to clients wanting to grow their market share, build brand awareness, expand distribution channels, and connect people with consumers.
CLICK "APPLY" NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
2020 Companies is committed to doing everything we can to maintain a safe and healthy workplace for our customer-facing associates. As such, we are providing all team members with a daily health survey to track and monitor for any signs or symptoms of illness before coming to work. Additional measures include:
* Keeping work environments safe by applying rigorous cleaning routines and regularly communicating updates on guidance from the CDC to our team so they can stay informed and safe.
* Providing team members with high-quality, disposable face masks and gloves to wear at work and encouraging healthy hygiene habits as guided by the CDC.
* Requiring employees to participate in onsite temperature checks, where required.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive environment offering an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
#SalesAssociate #Sales #Retail #Job #Career
* Sell products and services in a retail store, kiosk, and/or event environments
* Maintain professional interaction with both customers and fellow employees
* Meet or exceed personal sales goals on a monthly basis
* Courteously welcome customers and offer assistance
* Direct customers by escorting them to displays; assess needs and suggests products to fit those needs
* Advise customers by providing information on products and services
* Help customers make selections by building customer confidence
* Accurately document and report sales
* Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
* Responsible for accurately tracking and communicating all activity to Retail Operations
* Ensure work station/kiosk is clean, well-organized, functional and presentable at all times
* Responsible for submitting all paperwork completely and accurately
* Regular and prompt attendance
* Meet established monthly/weekly sales quota/goals
* Customer/client satisfaction based on rejection percentage and substantiated complaints
* High school diploma or equivalent required
* Six (6) months prior sales, retail, telecom or marketing experience
* Demonstrated knowledge of products and services
* Excellent communications, presentation, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
* Impeccable integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
* Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, team environment
* Must be available to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
* Ability to maintain customer confidentiality
What You Can Expect From 2020 Companies
We welcome every voice, and we are committed to building a truly inclusive environment where your differences are not just welcomed, they are celebrated. We are always identifying opportunities to encourage our team to be their authentic selves, while working to provide a best-in-class experience for our employees. Whether that's paid holidays, long-term career pathing options, personal development opportunities or professional stretch assignments, you can expect 2020 Companies to support you.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive organization and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other dimensions of identity.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $800.00 - $1,000.00 per week%2049339% %%retail%%
Keywords: 2020 Companies, Grand Prairie , Retail Sales Associate, Sales , Grand Prairie, Texas
here to apply!